Thursday, July 21, 2011

i think i only post on here when i'm angry and emotional and nobody is online.

i don't know what to do about this sex issue. Like, after tonight, i'm pretty sure it's T. i just hate that she's not telling me, not brave enough to tell me. That i'm left here WONDERING whether my accusations are correct or wrong so that i cannot actually accuse anyone out loud. That at the moment, after tonight anyway, i am hating T because i'm now 90% sure that it's him. And that SUCKS. So much more than if it was anyone else. But i don't KNOW because she won't tell me which is kind of understandable but i feel so left out of everything. Especially if it is T. And i have to keep acting like i don't know but i think she knows i have suspicions and i don't know.. i'm just really upset that's she's leaving me in the dark about this. Especially if it's who i think it is. i don't want to be playing these guessing games. i just want a hug.

Ugh, tonight in the car he held onto me longer than i liked. i don't think i'm going to go near him again ever not that i can actually carry that through. Especially because i left my bloody phone in his car. FUCK EVERYTHING.

but then i look at him and i don't think he could be such a dick to do that? i don't know
but she's been seeing him a lot
but "you owe me"? seriously?
i'm just so confused WHY WON'T SHE JUST TELL ME 
I'M RUNNING CIRCLES IN MY HEAD 

No comments:

Post a Comment